UBIQUITI AirFiber AF-5X
- The AirFiber (AF-5X) is designed for long-range, Point-to-Point (PtP) backhaul links. It features the highest TDD throughput available and proprietary HDD for ultra-low latency.The AF-5X features industry-leading 10.6 bps/Hz spectral efficiency, line-rate data packet processing for up to 500+ Mbps of real data throughput, and innovative xtreme Range Technology (xRT) for up to 200+ km in range.
Ubiquiti’s INVICTUS custom silicon and proprietary radio architecture are designed specifically for long-distance, outdoor wireless applications.
Using digital pre-distortion compensation and multi-IFFT processing, the innovative RF design delivers ultra-clean power output that improves noise immunity and co-location performance. This reduces the potential impact on the RF noise environment and allows for the use of higher-order modulation, such as 256QAM.The compact form factor allows the AF-5X to be used with airFiber Slant 45 antennas (23 dBi parabola, 30 dBi parabola and 34 dBi parabola).
Or instantly upgrade a Rocket link that uses a RocketDish 30 dBi antenna. For upgrading is necessary Conversion Kit for AirFiber AF-5X.
The main advantages of connections are:
– High reliability connection
– Throughput up to 500 Mbps*
– Possibility of creating up to 200 km* link
– Intelligent QoS
– Easy installation
* Throughput and range values may vary depending on the environmental conditions.